Our DocMounter allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Enter all the standard sections such as summary, remarks, example, see also etc for classes and their members through visual interface.
- Add standard XML documentation tags - such as see, code, list, table, etc - through a handy insert tag dialog.
- Manage the nodes of your project, i.e. the structure of the table of contents of the future help file.
- View and edit the source of your topics in an editor window that support syntax highlighting, spell checking and code folding.
- Create conceptual topics (which are not related to a particular class or its member) using the same syntax as for the classes and their members.
- Generate the standard XML documentation files which can be used in any tool and development environment that supports it (including all versions of Visual Studio .NET).
- Generate a single HTML file from all the additional topics. Later this file may be slightly edited and converted into a DOC, RTF, or PDF format and used as a manual.
- The internal extensible model of DocMounter allows to integrate external documentation compilers (such as NDoc or SandCastle) to produce the required output documentation: