ludo
  • ludo
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-03-16T17:10:33Z
Hi,

It would be very usefull to be able to add a button within a cell to be able to open an edit form or any other form needed to input the value. Same principle as the "checkbox".

For example to have a regular text cell with a button at the right "Find" or "..." that we could use to open a search form or open a Fileexplorer form.

Thanks,

Ludo
Igor/10Tec
2019-03-18T06:40:17Z
If we understand you right, you are talking about cell ellipsis buttons. It's a popular suggestion, and perhaps, we'll implement it in the future updates.
ludo
  • ludo
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2019-03-18T11:05:56Z
Hi,

yes an ellipsis button could be an example.

But I think it would be better to have a generic text button with a text we could set according to the need : "...", "Find", "Edit", "Search", …

Thank you for considering it,

Ludovic
Imran
2019-10-02T16:12:38Z
I could also use some button functionality. In my use case, users are presented a list of rows in an igrid, each row relates to a file stored in a database. I'd like to provide a column with a button in it that the user can click and download the file to their machine.
Let me know if you have any suggestions for how to implement some functionality like this with what is available in igrid today.
Thanks,
Imran