sergiokml
2019-09-02T20:02:02Z
Hi, I've been using the class provided by you, but I run into a problem and hopefully you can help me. Every time I load the grid and add rows, the hyperlink event (CellMouseDown) fires so many times I have loaded the grid with rows. Is it possible to cancel the event so that it is triggered only once? Or would I have to instantiate the class every time I filled the grid?

Igor/10Tec
2019-09-04T11:23:04Z
Can you publish here or send us a sample demonstrating the problem?

FYI: remove the bin and obj subfolders with compiled stuff before packing your project.
sergiokml
2019-09-04T21:36:17Z
ok
My sub:

I have 2 cols with hyperlinks:

Private Sub HCM_CellLinkClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As HelperHyperlinkGrilla.IGHCMCellLinkClickEventArgs) Handles HCM.CellLinkClick
        Dim c As String = e.Cell.Text
        If c.StartsWith("D") Then 'Es carta
            Dim cm As DTOCuadroFacturacion = cartasHyperlinks.Find(Function(x) x.LetterCode = c)
            Process.Start($"{cm.LetterFile}")
            Exit Sub
        End If
        Process.Start($"{HelperGlobalVar.BaseUri}pagos/instrucciones/{c}")
        e.Cell.Row.Selected = True
    End Sub

Private Sub HCM_CellIsLink(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As HelperHyperlinkGrilla.iGHCMCellIsLinkEventArgs) Handles HCM.CellIsLink
        Dim c As String = CType(e.Cell.Value, String)
        If c IsNot Nothing Then
            If c.StartsWith("D") AndAlso c.Length = 7 Then 'Es carta
                e.IsLink = True
            End If
        End If
        If instruccionesHyperlink.Contains(c) Then
            e.IsLink = True
        End If
    End Sub

This event should shoot 1 time and not 2, 3 or plus. in both cases, my two columns wtih hyperlinks happen the same thing. (one clik= 2,3,4,etc.... browser page open) its weird but in debugger time doesn't happen.

Private Sub FGrid_CellMouseDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As iGCellMouseDownEventArgs)
        If fPointerOverLink Then
            ' do not edit the cell if it has been already selected
            e.DoDefault = False
            ' just select the cell
            FGrid.SetCurCell(e.RowIndex, e.ColIndex)
            ' this is the place for your code that processes the link click
            RaiseEvent CellLinkClick(Me, New IGHCMCellLinkClickEventArgs(FGrid.Cells(e.RowIndex, e.ColIndex)))
        End If
    End Sub
Igor/10Tec
2019-09-06T10:59:58Z
Is it a problem to send us a sample to reproduce the problem we can launch on our pc? We need to see the issue 'live'.
sergiokml
2019-09-06T19:51:29Z
ok. i send you the video when the event repeat.

https://drive.google.com...yHndaZx/view?usp=sharing 

in mode debugger that no happen...
Igor/10Tec
2019-09-09T06:13:11Z
Please, understand me. I need a sample to reproduce the problem on my pc under the debugger. Can you prepare and send me one? Or can the problem be reproduced in the public extra sample?