Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I attempted to set column width for text width but it doesn't want to work?
Private Sub iGrid1_TextEditKeyPress(ByVal lRow As Long, ByVal lCol As Long, CharCode As Long)
iGrid1.ColWidth(lCol) = TextWidth(iGrid1.CellText(lRow, lCol))
It is making column width like the width of the grid.
What the TextWidth function does? Does it return width in pixels iGrid expects?
And I think you can't change column width from the TextEditKeyPress event as any column width change operation finished editing.
What I am trying to do is make a flow panel functionality by text edit cells resizing column width ..
If the form is changed to pixels any cell edit causes the edit completion but the column resizes ..
Doesn't seem an appropriate way to do this after trying a few different methods with cell edit ..
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.