Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
In my application I need to display rows in two modes: unsorted (original order in which rows were added to the grid) and grouped by a column (with rows displayed in the original order in which they were initially added).
When I call Group() in code, the rows are grouped correctly but the original order of rows is lost. I have searched the documentation and checked OutlookView sample but I could not find anything on how to use Sort() and Group() together to achieve this.
How do I group the rows so that the original order of rows is maintained after grouping?
You need to add a hidden column and populate with original row numbers after you have populated your grid. Then add this column to SortObject, and it will be taken into account when you group the grid.
Thanks, Igor! This worked nicely!
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.