iGrid is a grid control for the ActiveX and .NET Framework WinForms platforms:
- Powerful and fast replacement for the ActiveX/.NET DataGrid and DataGridView grid controls shipped with the classic Visual Basic (VB6) and Windows Forms .NET.
- Editable, versatile and flicker-free replacement for ListView and Microsoft FlexGrid (MSFlexGrid/MSHFlexGrid) controls.
- iGrid ActiveX works perfectly as UserForms grid in MS Office VBA, and iGrid.NET can be used with any .NET language (C#, VB.NET, MS VC++ .NET, etc).
- The object model is very simple so you can start to use it in minutes.
- This component is the ideal choice if you need an unbound grid control.
iGrid is fantastic! It is incredibly feature rich, which to me is the most important factor when purchasing a development tool. Not only that, but it is very easy to implement in projects, and the pricetag is very reasonable, especially when compared to similar tools competitors offer. Add to this the responsiveness of the support team and you have a winner!
I originally found you from your google ads when searching on Google for something like "c# .net datagrid". There were several things I liked about your product, but I'll name the main selling points. First of all, I couldn't find any way to accidentally throw unhandled exceptions in design mode without even touching the code in the code editor (which I can't say of all such products). Second, the syntax for doing most tasks was straightforward and easy to learn. Last, your product had very excellent sample code.
We examined many .NET grid controls but didn't like the way most of them required Datasets, were memory inefficient and none of them were an easy replacement. After finding 10Tec's iGrid.NET control our decision was very easy. It is extremely easy to use, very well thought out and documented and the conversion went without a single problem. More time was spent removing the previous control than implementing this one!
We started with iGrid in 2002 after getting no response from SGrid's developer about lacking features. 10Tec implemented suggested features from several users, including ourselves, and grew iGrid into a very worthwhile ListView/Datagrid replacement. It's been improved constantly since it branched off from SGrid and we look forward to many great future enhancements. iGrid is also well-supported and is at the core of all our products. Our software wouldn't be possible without iGrid.
The more I learn about iGrid, the more I love it! Thank you!!!
Total review count for iGrid: 55
Average rating: 5 of 5 stars.
- The revamped context menu system that allows you to add custom items to the built-in context menus or define your own custom context menus for various areas in iGrid. Custom menu items are created using only the built-in members of iGrid, which is highly important for Microsoft Office VBA developers.
- Combo box cells now supports the ability to enter any text using the so-called autoexpand feature available for combo box fields in Microsoft Access.
- iGrid cells can be exported to or imported from arrays. This feature is extremely useful for Microsoft Excel VBA developers as it can be used to easily pull data from Excel sheets into iGrid or vice versa. The ability to populate iGrid from an array can also speed up your code execution up to 40 times!
- New members of the iGrid header object are used to fully control the colors used to draw the iGrid header. They can be also used to draw a special bottom line in the header to fix some visual incompatibilities when the header is drawn using the OS visual styles in Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- iGrid provides you with a new method called
GetOptimalCellHeight. It is a handy tool to set the optimal default row height in your grids to display cell contents without clipping. The algorithm of the method calculates the returned value based on the current grid settings (such as its font) and even takes into account the current DPI scale factor set by the user in the OS settings.
- Autoscrolling for interactive column reordering is available now: the grid is automatically scrolled in the horizontal direction when the column header of the currently dragged column is moved outside of the grid control. The speed of scrolling depends on the distance from the cursor to the corresponding grid edge – the more the distance, the faster the speed. The drag select operation was also enhanced this way.