CDCDCD
2018-07-25T09:20:07Z
Hi,
In my iGrid I've got a column called colLetter who's values are A, B or C. I've allowed grouping by colLetter. How can I capture the event of a user clicking on the GroupRow? The idea that, once grouped by colLetter, the user could click on group B, which would select all rows where colLetter="B", and then click a "Delete" button. Similarly I need to capture when group B is unselected.
Thanks,

CDCD
Igor/10Tec
2018-07-31T09:40:25Z
One of the iGrid events you can use to know when a cell is clicked is CellClick. This event works for group rows as in fact group rows are cells too - though these cells are stored in the special row text column. The e.ColIndex parameter of the CellClick event contains -1 for row text cells, and this allows you to distinguish group row cells from normal cells.

You can also look at the SelectionChanged event, especially if your grid works in multiselect mode.
CDCDCD
2018-07-31T10:34:40Z
Great! I will test that. Now what if I am grouping by Field1 and sub grouping by Field2, how can I know that I clicked on the grouping row of Field1 or sub group row for Field2?
Thank you!
CDCD
Igor/10Tec
2018-07-31T13:12:26Z
Are we talking about hierarchy levels? In other words, do you need to know whether you clicked on a root node or a nested one? If so, use the Level property of the iGrid row object (iGRow). This property returns 0 for all top-level group rows, group rows nested into them have the row level of 1 and so on.