assaeful
2013-12-11T10:42:27Z
Hi,All...

Sory..Here ' s me show a screen shot of the case yangs being i experienced.

That i want to ask whether in active x igrid there is a facility that when i direct cursor into cells that contains data, and these data will automatically perform it all.
Please Help...
assaeful attached the following image(s):
Igor/10Tec
2013-12-12T08:06:05Z
Sorry, we did not understand your question. Do you need to display additional in for a cell when the mouse pointer enters it? We have the MouseEnter and MouseLeave events you can use for for that.
assaeful
2013-12-12T09:35:56Z
So at the time of the pointer pass the cell, a mouse the data existed in the sell perform it all.
That is in a screen schot an image ( shape ) in yellow is sell existing the data.

explanation please..
Igor/10Tec
2013-12-13T08:39:18Z
I'm very sorry, but it's almost impossible to understand what you mean fro your English.

If you need to display additional cell info when the mouse pointer passes the cell (enters it), the suggested MouseEnter event is what you need.

And please use the proper term "cell" to refer the iGrid items which display text in the main area instead of "sell" which means a completely another thing.
assaeful
2013-12-13T10:46:27Z
I'm very sorry If my english less.thank you for explanation, and now i'm understand.