mikem
  • mikem
  • Member Topic Starter
2022-04-16T10:22:42Z
Hi Igor

I've hit another snag with Combo.

I have a standard combobox on a form that the user can change to select an option, the grid combo is already populated with the values from this combobox. Likewise, I need to set (at least one of, but more frequently all of) the combos in the grid to reflect the same Text/Value pair from this combobox control (or apply to all). So all combos in the grid are set to the same value as the master combobox.
Currently, the user manually selects the item from each combo in the grid and in some situations, the selections will be different to others. Very often there are upwards of 20 rows in the grid, so manually changing all of them is not really an option as it can be prone to mistakes.

Looking through the manual, it would seem that the items property would be the one to select the index, e.g., items.index, but there is no option like that (or at least, I can't find one) available.

Mike
Igor/10Tec
2022-04-18T06:58:03Z
Is it a question how to select a particular combo item in a particular cell from code? You can do that by setting the cell's Value property to the value of the required combo item.
mikem
  • mikem
  • Member Topic Starter
2022-04-18T10:55:28Z
Yes,

Thank you, Igor, works.

Mike