zaggle
2014-02-19T15:24:12Z
Hi,

I have two questions

1. Is there any way to set the min width of columns using a default. I have a grid with 200 columns and need to set the width to all but one of them to 120. I can do this with a FOR NEXT using ColMinWidth but it is very slow to open the form.

2. I am using Access 2010 and have set up a RowDynamicFormatting event according to the sample in the help screen. I have also set up a click event and a double click and they work perfectly well, but the RowDynamicFormatting will not compile. There is no error in the code, in fact it's just an empty event using the sample code assigned to a particular grid, but the compiler returns "Procedure declaration does not match description of event or procedure having same name"
Any ideas, as I'd really like to format the back colors of rows depending on a specific criteria and using the cell colors is too inefficient.

Thanks,

zaggle
2014-02-19T15:27:10Z
Just to complete the question, I am adding the event I am using in case you can spot something I missed. I do have a grid named iGrid0 on the form.

Private Sub iGrid0_RowDynamicFormatting( _
ByVal lRow As Long, _
ByRef oForeColor As Long, _
ByRef oBackColor As Long, _
ByRef oFont As StdFont)

End Sub
zaggle
2014-02-19T15:52:19Z
OK forget No. 2, I managed to get it to work by choosing the event from the dropdown of the iGrid0 rather than pasting it in.

Igor/10Tec
2014-02-20T06:41:30Z
Originally Posted by: zaggle 

1. Is there any way to set the min width of columns using a default. I have a grid with 200 columns and need to set the width to all but one of them to 120. I can do this with a FOR NEXT using ColMinWidth but it is very slow to open the form.

There is no default ColMinWidth setting in iGrid. The only place I can think about where you can set the column min width is the lMinWdith parameter of the AddCol method.