imohamed
2014-03-07T15:34:49Z
Hi,
I am creating a MS Access 2010 application for about 10 users. The application uses Access as a front-end with iGrid that hits a SQL 2008 Database using pass-through queries.

My plan is to use the "Save & Publish" feature to create an ACCDE executable file that will be available on our intranet for the 10 users to download whenever there are updates.

iGrid is the first 3rd party Active X control that I've used and I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to get the control installed on my user's computers. I thought it would be included in the ACCDE but it does not look like that is the case.

Does each user also require a license? I'm pretty sure they don't but I'd like to confirm.

I'm currently developing with the Demo version but I'd like to test the deployment prior to purchasing the product.

I know this is more of an Access question than an iGrid question but I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks!!

Imran
Igor/10Tec
2014-03-11T08:12:34Z
Originally Posted by: imohamed 

Does each user also require a license? I'm pretty sure they don't but I'd like to confirm.

No, your end users do not require any license. When you buy one of our products, you pay only for the developer seat.