Andrew Price
2020-07-27T09:21:01Z
Hi

I have added BeginPrint, PrintPage and EndPrint handlers to iGPrintManager.Document

These are called if I use PrintPreviewControl as the document is generated, but not when I use iGPrintManager.Print

Is there a way to handle BeginPrint, PrintPage and EndPrint when using iGPrintManager.Print ?

Thanks
Sergiy/10Tec
2020-07-27T09:36:49Z
I have just checked with IGrid X demo (Custom Print Preview demo)
and all these events are called both for Print Preview and Print.
I beleive there could be something wrong with your project.
Andrew Price
2020-07-27T11:56:24Z
Hi Sergiy

Thank you for your reply.

I have noticed if I display the document first using the printpreviewcontrol the events get raised, then if I use iGPrintManager.Print the events also get raised.

However, if I use iGPrintManager.Print (without displaying the document within a printpreviewcontrol) then the events do not get raised.

Your demo works because it displays a print preview first, then subsequenct iGPrintManager.Print calls raise the events.

I give the user options to PREVIEW or PRINT, so if they preview I display a form with a printpreviewcontrol on it (that prints and raises the events fine).

If they select PRINT I call iGPrintManager.Print without displaying the form or setting printpreviewcontrol.document, and the events do not get raised.

I will do some more digging around to see that I can come up with.

Thanks
Andrew Price
2020-07-27T12:10:49Z
Hi Sergiy

Sorry, my mistake.

The handlers were in the load event of the form on which the preview is displayed, so never being called unless I displayed it.

Sorry, such a silly mistake!