Guy DETIENNE
2020-10-12T10:02:07Z
Hello,

I noticed that when you attach the AutoFilterManager add-on to the grid, the loading time is much longer.
For instance, I have a list that loads 6000 rows, it's almost instant without AutoFilterManager.
When this list is attached to an AutoFilterManager it takes a few long seconds longer.

Is this normal? Is it possible to reduce the loading time?

Thanks.

Guy
[iGrid.NET version X]
Igor/10Tec
2020-10-12T15:07:04Z
Yes, that's normal because iGrid/AFM must update its internal structure after creation of every row. We always recommend that you attach AFM after uploading all rows to iGrid.
Guy DETIENNE
2020-10-12T16:34:30Z
Ok Igor. I will attach AFM after loading all rows as you recommend.

Thank for your reply.

Igor/10Tec
2022-05-06T15:43:04Z
The problem with the performance was fixed in the v10.1.8 released today.
Guy DETIENNE
2022-05-09T05:39:53Z
Hi Igor,

Thank you for this release.

Question : when we are a subscriber, is there a simple way to get new releases ? How to get the latest ?

Take care of yourself and your loved ones especially in these worst times.
Igor/10Tec
2022-05-09T07:37:02Z
You already know our system. We send links to the latest retail versions to all customers with active licenses when a significant update is available.

As for minor updates like this one, we do not mail all developers about such updates to avoid unneeded updates and rebuilds of the software. We inform only those who reported the issue and are interested in fixing it.

As for your personal case and this issue, we informed you personally on April 29th and offered the ability to test the early builds of AutoFilterManager. And the link to the latest retail version of the v10.1.8 should be already in your inbox 🙂