Ron Brown
2013-07-21T00:39:00Z
The iGDropDownList class's SelectedItemChanged event is documented slightly in the PDF manual, but implementation example of the event would be helpful to me.

Also, as far as I can see, the event arguments do not return a row and column. this is a showstopper for me.. if it is really in there, please show me an example

Thanks
Igor/10Tec
2013-07-23T10:30:39Z
To get more info, you need to look into the help using MS Help Viewer. The event arguments have just one field, SelectedItem, which returns the currently selected list item (see the iGSelectedItemChangedEventArgs type).

It seems this event does not require any other additional info - row and column indices aren't applicable here. Most likely, you are trying to use the SelectedItemChanged event for a purpose it is not intended for. For instance, if you need to know whether the value of a cell with an attached combo list has been changed, you should use the AfterCommitEdit event which sure provides you with the row/column params.
Ron Brown
2013-07-24T02:57:56Z
Originally Posted by: Igor/10Tec 

To get more info, you need to look into the help using MS Help Viewer. The event arguments have just one field, SelectedItem, which returns the currently selected list item (see the iGSelectedItemChangedEventArgs type).

It seems this event does not require any other additional info - row and column indices aren't applicable here. Most likely, you are trying to use the SelectedItemChanged event for a purpose it is not intended for. For instance, if you need to know whether the value of a cell with an attached combo list has been changed, you should use the AfterCommitEdit event which sure provides you with the row/column params.

Thank you. Yes, I was doing what you mentioned.. Thanks for pressing the reset button on my brain :P
For some reason, the help didn't install, but I got that taken care of too, Thanks again!