Our DocMounter allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Write all standard sections for classes and their members in a handy visual interface (summary, remarks, example, see also, etc.)
- Add standard XML documentation tags - such as see, code, list, table, etc. - using a handy Insert Tag dialog.
- Manage the nodes of your project, i.e. the structure of the table of contents of the future help file.
- View and edit the source of your topics in an editor window that supports syntax highlighting, spell checking, and code folding.
- Create conceptual topics (which are not related to a particular class or its member) using the same syntax for the classes and their members.
- Generate the standard XML documentation files which can be used in any development environment that supports it (including all versions of Visual Studio .NET).
- Generate a single HTML file from the conceptual topics. This file can be converted into a PDF or another format and used as a manual.
- The internal extensible model of DocMounter allows us to integrate external documentation compilers (such as NDoc or SandCastle) to produce the required output documentation.